Warehouse Person -AM ShiftJob ID WAREH15046 Location Salt Lake City, UT Date posted 05/28/2021
This position is responsible for accurate receiving, storing, picking and loading of product while meeting facility standards of safety, accuracy, quality, sanitation, productivity, and service.
Position: Warehouse Forklift Operator
- Customer Focus
- Safely ship and receive orders accurately and damage free to our internal and external customers
- Technical Expertise
- Quickly and accurately fills Customer orders or DC transfer shipments.
- Verifies location, item and count via WMS.
- Appraises orders for exceptions and handles appropriately as required to avoid re-work.
- Evaluates quality of a product making sure it is shippable; takes corrective action as required.
- Builds and optimizes the load to reduce damage and ensure ease of unloading at destination.
- Inserts/removes slip sheets, pallets and dunnage as required.
- Accurately completes appropriate documentation.
- Hand stacking of partial pallets.
- Hand picking of partial pallets.
- Stretch wrap pallet.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and accurate scanning
- Complies with all WMS procedures
- Maintains pallet per man-hour requirements are met
- Follows all warehouse operational procedures to ensure accurate shipments to customer
- Be a team player within the department
- Actively participate in team meetings and training
- Work safely within established company policies
- Assist with the sanitation of warehouse. Need to understand AIB requirements and help keep facility in condition that would pass any audits.
- Work with outside contractor on PPA.
- Ability to drive a forklift and successful completion of forklift certification
- Must understand FIFO inventory methods and procedures
- Must be able to read, write and speak English and understand shipping/receiving documents
- Basic math skills are required
- Must work overtime as directed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Must be flexible, reliable and a quick learner
- Always look for the safest and most efficient way to increase your team’s productivity.
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must gain WMS certification
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred
- Requires repetitive gripping, pinching, lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling with weight ranges of 0-60 lbs.
- Repetitive twisting, bending, and reaching of upper and lower extremities.
- Sustained trunk twisting
- Occasional climbing and walking activities
- Requires repetitive use of hands and feet bilaterally to operate hand controls and foot pedals on forklift.
Equipment used to perform job
- Shell box
- LP tanks
- Film rolls
- Bar Code Scanning Equipment