Senior Manager of Supply Chain ExcellenceJob ID SRMGR07825 Date posted 06/21/2019
This position is responsible for execution and maintenance of total end-to-end supply chain processes, analytics and system capabilities in order to deliver on our strategy of being the low cost leader and partner of choice. This positon will be responsible for identifying and implementing improvement, development and deployment of processes, systems and analytics/reporting needed to achieve reliability, resilience and sustainability within Supply Chain. Under the direction of the Sr. Director Supply Chain Excellence and working closely with cross functional partners to establish priorities and track metrics needed for Supply Chain capabilities necessary to support existing needs as well as future acquisitions. Responsible for direct management of Process Analysts.
• Manages and executes all aspects of the Supply Chain Management Operating System (MOS) to ensure ongoing compliance and enhancements across processes, system and analytics/reporting.
• Manages Supply Chain Cost Out reporting and tracking in partnership with all Supply Chain leadership and Corporate Cost Out team.
• Works closely with Supply Chain Planning and Operations, manufacturing, sales, Transformation Management Office and business partners including Finance, Business Reporting & Analytics, IT and Continuous Improvement to continually optimize and enhance existing systems, processes and reporting needs to achieve both near term and long term business objectives.
• Provides thought leadership regarding Supply Chain industry trends to ensure PCB is keeping up with the dynamic changes occurring within Supply Chain industry.
• Manages response processes that leverage MOS to quickly address the gaps to cost and service while implementing adjustments to process and systems that identify root cause on sustainable corrections.
• Leads problem solving initiatives and trains broader Supply Chain team members how to leverage and lead problem solving events. Develops and maintains partnership with Continuous Improvement team in order to develop and build a continuous improvement culture.
• Works with cross functional partners and Supply Chain leaders to gain alignment to ensure new processes are created and implemented.
• Recommends new systems or system enhancements to deliver on Supply Chain goals.
• Partners with IT to maintain a process to manage the health of Supply Chain systems and conducts routine health checks to ensure systems are performing and delivering as expected.
• Establishes a Supply Chain Super User group to maintain all process documents, provide system expertise and to help drive continuous improvement needs.
• Establishes and manages a process working with all SC leaders and IT to align on key initiatives – this includes developing key initiatives and project priority lists and aligning on resource needs to manage these priorities.
• Responsible to create and establish standard work across Supply Chain functions.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business management, supply chain management, or operations management. MBA Preferred.
Experience: 5-10 years experience in supply chain, manufacturing, customer service or sales related to CPG, to include Supply Chain, Manufacturing Planning, Project Management and Customer Service experience.
Skills: Thorough understanding of Supply Chain systems and processes, sales operations and customer service, production planning; inventory management, material replenishment, sales and demand planning for multi-site, multi-product manufacturing and supply operation. Knowledge of industry and government regulations; understands and uses Company systems and query tools to manage information and measure/report performance.
Management Skills: Ability to develop and build winning teams and talent. Ability to direct, align and lead change. Manage and improve execution through the use of planning and measures. Ability to think both critically and strategically to address both immediate business needs while making improvements needed to deliver long term sustainable results for a fast changing business. Strong ability to win together and indirectly lead up, down and across an organization.
Work Structure: Reports to and takes work direction from the Sr. Director Supply Chain Excellence. Works closely and receives and provides input from/to other Supply Chain leaders, Sales, Manufacturing and key business partners in IT, Continuous Improvement, Business Reporting & Analytics and Transformation Management Office.
Responsibilities: Identifying, implementing and enhancing sustainable end-to-end Supply Chain processes and systems to support entire network of products, customers, plants and supply chain for PCB. Responsible for ensuring systems and organizational design are in alignment to achieve business objectives of lowest cost producer and customer meet commitments. Responsible to make sure the Company is operating within its values and meeting all Company policies, contracts government regulations and law.
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.