Senior Financial Analyst- Revenue ManagementJob ID SENIO14992 Location Lakeville, MN Date posted 05/27/2021
This position will serve as a finance partner to our internal sales and sales strategy teams by providing impactful financial analysis and insights that maximize top and bottom-line business performance. This position will provide guidance that increases Trade Marketing promotional profitability and supports overall financial acumen across the team. The ideal candidate must be a curious self-starter, be able to independently and effectively navigate and interact across multiple functions and thrive in a fast paced, changing environment.
• Support Sales and Sales Strategy by providing trade and pricing support within specific selling channels to maximize long term value.
• Analyze trade performance and return on investment for designated customers/events. Evaluate trade promotion metrics aimed at improving visibility and predictability of monthly spend. Make recommendations to improve financial performance of trade activity and increase long term value.
• Ensure trade spending is managed within set parameters and control processes. Lead monthly business partner spending reviews designed to strengthen business performance. Support the development of corrective actions, as needed.
• Assist Trade Senior Manager and Revenue Management Senior Director in creating annual trade strategies and targets aligned with brand and corporate strategies.
• Manage monthly trade forecast process, balancing a variety of partner perspectives and trends, validating the accuracy of inputs.
• Perform ad hoc financial duties as necessary to support the broader Revenue Management Team and organization.
• Work on cross-functional business teams to support key initiatives.
• Work with team members to share insights and continuously improve processes, reporting and enhanced decision making.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels of the organization in order to provide meaningful and timely insights and guidance.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred.
• 5+ years of job experience in a role where analytical skills were applied.
• Experience influencing business partners and managing multiple projects and timelines.
• Strong financial and analytical skills
• Ability to think critically, draw conclusions from information and develop recommendations
• Must be able to effectively interact, collaborate and communicate across multiple functions in the organization, cooperating and building consensus to drive results
• Strong intellectual curiosity and affinity for numbers
• Ability to work through ambiguity, take initiative, and navigate challenges and obstacles
• Ability to influence business decisions with concrete financial support
• Ability to plan, prioritize and manage workload in an environment of competing priorities
• Must be organized, thorough and accurate
• Computer skills: moderate to advanced use of Excel
Post Holdings provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a covered veteran and any other category protected under applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws.