Machine OperatorJob ID OPERA13035 Location Jonesboro, AR Date posted 12/23/2020
• Operates and monitors production and packaging equipment and process.
• Ensures all required materials/ingredients are staged and available appropriately
• Supports timely and efficient change overs on equipment
• Responds safely to upset conditions, diverts product, clears jams, starts and stops, and recognizes the patterns and adjusts or requests resources, and communicates appropriately.
• Supports root cause analysis process and implementation of corrective actions following upset conditions.
• Maintains basic knowledge and understanding of SQF requirements
• Learns, supports and performs Basic Equipment Care (BEC) task accurately and on time.
• Loads/changes packaging materials into required equipment, and starts and stops basic system operation.
• Follows established SOP's and Food Safety requirements.
• Operates material handling/inventory management equipment, such as scan guns, forklifts, pallet jacks, scissor lifts, etc. in a safe manner.
• Records production data required for measuring waste, downtime or production efficiency, or other pertinent data as required.
• Trains and coaches other employees learning new equipment, processes and/or procedures.
• Completes job duties in an efficient manner that supports all plant safety, food safety, quality and environmental practices.
• Maintains clean work areas and performs sanitation tasks.
• May participate in special projects, assignments, and trainings.
• Assist in other areas across the platform upon request.