Operator A - JBJob ID OPERA10938 Location Jonesboro, AR Date posted 06/23/2020
- Operates and monitors production and packaging equipment and process.
- Ensures all required materials/ingredients are staged and available appropriately
- Supports timely and efficient change overs on equipment
- Responds safely to upset conditions, diverts product, clears jams, starts and stops, and recognizes the patterns and adjusts or requests resources, and communicates appropriately.
- Supports root cause analysis process and implementation of corrective actions following upset conditions.
- Maintains basic knowledge and understanding of SQF requirements
- Learns, supports and performs Basic Equipment Care (BEC) task accurately and on time.
- Loads/changes packaging materials into required equipment, and starts and stops basic system operation.
- Follows established SOP's and Food Safety requirements.
- Operates material handling/inventory management equipment, such as scan guns, forklifts, pallet jacks, scissor lifts, etc. in a safe manner.
- Records production data required for measuring waste, downtime or production efficiency, or other pertinent data as required.
- Trains and coaches other employees learning new equipment, processes and/or procedures.
- Completes job duties in an efficient manner that supports all plant safety, food safety, quality and environmental practices.
- Maintains clean work areas and performs sanitation tasks.
- May participate in special projects, assignments, and trainings.
- Assist in other areas across the platform upon request.