Team Member - Sanitation - Hillsdale MIJob ID TEAMM05375 Date posted 08/29/2018
| Everyday Bob Evans makes some of the greatest food in this galaxy. Come join us as a Sanitation Technician. Do you want to be part of a company that has pride in what we do every day? Work for a company that provides competitive pay, benefits, and has opportunities to grow your career? You are Awesome...keep reading and apply!!|
Oh, one more enticing item... you will receive 90-day reviews for a potential merit increase based on performance, safety, and attendance.
Sounds good right??...It is time to apply. We are looking forward to seeing your information!!
Your local Bob Evans Production Plant is hiring Sanitation team members for our evening shift sanitation team. Your responsibilities include thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing an assigned area in order to produce a quality product.
1. Clean and sanitize assigned area
2. Possess and acquire knowledge of chemicals that will be used in assigned area
3. Can follow and execute cleaning schedules/requirements.
4. Disassemble and reassembly of equipment
5. Other duties as assigned
6. Comply with applicable environment, health and safety rules, procedures, laws and accepted safe work practices
7. Report all unsafe acts, unsafe conditions and injuries to the appropriate person or
Dedicated:Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented:Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Self-Starter:Inspired to perform without outside help
High School or better.