Team Leader - Albertsons/WinCo -Boise, ID (Remote)Job ID TEAML06979 Date posted 03/22/2019
The purpose of this position is to manage Albertsons/WinCo Corporate call, Intermountain Division of Albertsons and the Account Managers that call on Albertsons Divisions to achieve merchandising objectives and maximum profitable growth. This position will also be required to develop and foster strong business relationships with customer personnel to move the Post Consumer Brands business forward.
This sales position based out of a home office in Boise, ID.
Major Job Activities
1. Responsible for direct call on Albertsons/WinCo Headquarters and intermountain Albertsons division in Boise, ID. Including, Work with internal such as external systems.
2. Manage trade using our trade system, TPS, and offline planners.
3. Manage Account Managers responsible for calling on all Albertsons Divisions.
a. Ensure appropriate divisional calls are made and PCB initiatives are implemented.
b. Ensure proper PCB policies are being followed. Car, travel, extra
4. Meet or exceed sales targets and stay within allocated trade funds.
5. Develop and implement merchandising programs that maximize profitable growth and meets the needs of consumers, Albertsons/WinCo, and Post Consumer Brands.
6. Sell merchandising & distribution plans that maximizes product mix, ensures correct placement, compliance with price points and maximizes promotional opportunities. Conduct “Top to Top” meetings with Senior Post Consumer Brands and Company Executives.
7. Participate in retail activities and close retail voids.
8. Maintain coordination with all internal Post Consumer Brands departments to ensure all programs, sales initiatives, issues, and questions are attended to and resolved in a timely manner.
9. Work with the team to evaluate and adjust sales plans to ensure plan implementation and achievement.
10. Sell Post Consumer Brands merchandising objectives to senior executives at each customer. Establish working relationship with key decision makers at all levels of the organization.
Education: 4 year college degree at minimum
Experience: Minimum of 10 years in CPG sales calling on grocery customers. 2+ Years direct responsibility selling to Top 25 Customers. Experience providing direction to a Field Sales Team. Experience in staff positions (trade management, category management, and consumer marketing) is desirable.
Skills: Requires demonstrated skills in leadership and selling skills, strong interpersonal skills. Must be effective at problem-solving (analysis, solution finding, and bringing resolution to a problem), communications (both written and oral), and self-management (set priorities, plan/organize own work, good at detail and follow through)
Excellent working knowledge of Nielsen, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.